YouTube Shorts how to get money creators from 1st Feb 2023 Everything you need to know

WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Telegram Group Join Now
WhatsApp Channel Join Now


A big news has come for YouTube creators. According to the information, YouTube is now starting to share advertising revenue with creators making shorts videos. After this change, YouTube will take 55 percent of the earnings from shorts videos and the remaining 45 percent will go to the creator. This program will start from February 1 and for this, YouTube has also implemented the new Partner Program Agreement, which creators have till July 10 to accept.

According to the information, YouTube has launched a new “monetization module”, which will provide more facilities to the creators. YouTube says that creators should accept all the modules so that they can earn good money.

Before this change, YouTube had also launched its partner program. Under this, those creators could join whose shorts videos had at least 1000 followers and more than 1 crore views in 90 days. According to the information, viewers will see ads between the shorts while streaming on the feed. A portion of the money received from these advertisements will be given to the creators.

Follow these steps to earn from YouTube Shorts

  • Starting this week, you’ll see a banner in YouTube Studio letting you know when you can check and accept the new terms.
  • You will need to accept the new terms to start earning ad revenue sharing from Shorts starting February 1, 2023.
  • If you accept the new terms after February 1, 2023, revenue sharing for ads shown in Shorts will begin on the date you accept.
  • To earn money through YouTube’s Partner Program, you will have to accept the new terms by July 10, 2023. If you do not accept the new terms, your channel will be removed from YouTube’s Partner Program.

Tech News by Careers Ready for the latest tech news, smartphone reviews and exclusive offers on popular mobiles. Android Download the app and follow us Google News Follow on.

You Can Translate it in Your Language By Exiting Mobile Version
WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Telegram Group Join Now
WhatsApp Channel Join Now

Leave a Comment