Suspending Faizal Siddiqui’s account did not work, TikTok app’s rating is now on the verge of reaching 1.

WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Telegram Group Join Now
WhatsApp Channel Join Now


The rating of TikTok App, which has been surrounded by controversies for the last few days, is continuously decreasing. Just on Tuesday we had told that the rating of TikTok has decreased from 4.5 to 2. Now within just a day this rating has reached around 1. Yes, if we look at the latest Google Play Store ratings, the view is shocking. Till yesterday, the app which was capable of defeating apps like Facebook and Instagram, now suddenly users are giving it bad feedback on Play Store. The reason behind this is Faisal Siddiqui’s TikTok video which has been going viral on social media sites for the last few days, in which he was accused of glamorizing a serious crime like ‘acid attack’. However, as soon as the matter escalated, Faizal Siddiqui deleted the video from his TikTok account, but could not save it from the eyes of the world. As a result, now not only his video has been blocked but even his account has been suspended.

However, big loss from Faizal TIC Toc This has happened to the app, which is continuously getting negative reviews from fans and there is a demand to ban it. Due to all these reasons, now the rating of this app has also reached from 4.5 to 1.

Till now 26 million people have given their rating to TikTok on Google Play Store, most people have given only 1 rating to this app. Earlier in the news written on Tuesday, this rating was 2.

What was in Faisal Siddiqui’s TikTok video?

In this TikTok video of Faisal Siddiqui, he is seen throwing water on a girl. As soon as he throws water, the girl is seen in different make-up in the video, which is indicating marks from the acid attack. Only after this, people made it viral on social media and started demanding to ban TikTok app for promoting serious crime like acid attack.

After it went viral on social media, the National Commission for Women (NCW) took cognizance of this matter and ordered TikTok India and Maharashtra Police to take immediate action against it. TikTok also later banned both the video and the creator on the app.

TikTok said in its statement, “Keeping people safe on TikTok is our top priority. As a policy, we do not allow content that puts the safety of others at risk, promotes physical violence, or abuses women.” This video violates our guidelines. We have removed the content, banned the account, and are working with law enforcement.

TikTok is also on target due to the war between YOUTUBE and TIK-TOK.

However, apart from this, there is another reason due to which TikTok has been under criticism for some time, that is the YOUTUBE VS TIK-TOK issue. In fact, another famous creator of TikTok had said in his TikTok video that the content of TikTok is better and more entertaining than YouTube videos. After which he started being criticized by YouTubers from all sides. But this issue gained momentum when famous YouTuber Carry Minati took on all the TikTokers in his roast video and roasted them fiercely. Since then TikTokers are being trolled by YouTubers. However, in this matter Carry is getting support from all sides.

You Can Translate it in Your Language By Exiting Mobile Version
WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Telegram Group Join Now
WhatsApp Channel Join Now

Leave a Comment